Monday, January 10, 2011

My Village

    Hello I am Eak Lal Bhattarai. I live in Sivanagar 1, Chitwan Nepal. Now i am going to discribe my village. My village name is Shivanagar. It lies in west of Narayangarh. It is 15 KM far from Narayangarh. This village is very beauutiful and sweet place to visit. Chitwan National Park is 4 km south of dthis village. In my village there is one high school and one hospital. People of this village are very helpful. They help each other in dtheir work. They get enjoy fdrom their festivals and odther ocasition. Villager love each other. I love my village very much and i like to invite my friend to visit my village. I an sure that you can forget your problems when you come here. And i am sure that kyou can get full enjoyment when you come in my village. In my village there is one picnic sport. We go there to get enjoyment. Otdher people of odther village also come in this picnic sport. We collect money from that picnic sport and we spend that money in social work. And we have one youth club that allways works for our society. This club help in our society and people. At last i would like to invite my friend and other people to come in my village for visit and to get enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment